- 1.We recognize the importance of protecting personal information and handle personal information appropriately based on relevant laws and regulations such as the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information", administrative guidelines, etc.
- 2.We will handle personal information obtained in the course of performing our services in accordance with the following policies:
- 1. Personal information shall be used only when it is indispensable for the performance of business.
- 2. Personal information shall be obtained through appropriate and fair means.
- 3. Unless permitted by law, personal information shall not be provided to a third party without the consent of the principal.
- 4. When consigning the handling of personal information to a third party, the relevant third party shall be appropriately supervised.
- 5. We will ensure the accuracy of personal information, strive to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage or loss of, or damage to personal information, continuously improve and correct information security, and manage it safely.
- 6. We will respond in good faith and appropriately in the event that we receive a request for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc. from the principal for the personal information held by our company.
The purposes of our use of personal information acquired by our company
We comply with the "Act on the Protection of Personal Information" and will use the personal information to the extent necessary for the following activities and purposes.
- 1. For administration related to the composition and management of funds, such as the delivery of money to and from funds, etc.
- 2. For solicitation and explanation of funds, etc., as well as proposals and information on various services related to them
- 3. For accepting applications for funds, etc.
- 4. For confirmation of the identity of the fund's investors or their agent
- 5. For sales of securities held by funds, etc. and related operations
- 6. For reporting on investment results to the investors of the fund, etc.
- 7. For finding candidate companies for investment in funds and other entities, and reviewing and deciding whether to invest in them
- 8. To introduce and implement services provided by the Company, its affiliated companies and external supporters for the purpose of increasing the value of funds and other portfolio companies (including consulting), as well as other related administrative work
- 9. For the exercise of rights and performance of obligations under laws, contracts, etc., and other matters relating to investments
- 10. For termination of fund transactions and post-transaction management
- 11. For response to inquiries and complaints about the handling of personal information, etc.
- 12. For the Company's decisions on recruitment and employment management
- 13. For the services incidental to the operations listed in the preceding items